In this session...
Creative Spirit leaders share insights from year one of the highly successful inclusion program--including successes, hopes and dreams. Creative Spirit provides the opportunity for employers to be matched with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the best, most creative companies in the world. From MRM|McCann to A&E Networks to Verizon to OMD, employers and employees from around the industry and around the globe talk about their extraordinary experiences to build culture and change lives.
Creativity, productivity and culture can be forever changed by adding different kids of thinkers to your organization. Creative Spirit can shepherd your organization through the once complex, now satisfying, process of hiring those with intellectual disabilities. The results are nothing short of extraordinary.
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- Organizations truly devoted to diversity cannot overlook the extraordinary contributions of those with disabilities.
- The road to creative superiority is hiring neurodiverse thinkers
- Those with intellectual disabilities can be successfully placed in creative and tech companies successfully through professional programs like the one created by Creative Spirit
- Any truly creative thinker devoted to disruption as a way forward
- D&I Executives seeking new employees