In this session...
The concept of masculinity is a changing dynamic in today's culture, where brands and companies are responding by focusing on a spectrum of what it means to be a man as well as men's mental health and wellbeing, both in terms of marketing and their social impact.
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- How Harry’s differentiated themselves from the marketplace through their branding and social impact.
- Promoting mixed-gendered mentorships within is companies is critical for developing inclusive and equitable corporate cultures.
- The importance of destigmatizing mental health, providing resources, and making mental health care more accessible.
- How leaders can create corporate environments and teams that are inclusive and safe, where mixed-gender mentorship and meetings thrive.
- Why creating teams and content that are gender inclusive leads to greater employee retention and brand loyalty.